baby, as The Black Hole once said to someone (don't know who, twas one of those facebook listy things), "You don't want to emulate this." Openness like mine is not strength, simply dependence, fear of being alone. Closedness like yours is not stoicism, simply a shield, fear of letting anyone hurt you in the places that you are soft. I get hurt in the soft places too often. Balance. We want balance.
I told her eventually her window would close.
You are seeing him on Friday?
Her window should have...abouuuuttt...till Friday.
1 comment:
baby,
as The Black Hole once said to someone (don't know who, twas one of those facebook listy things), "You don't want to emulate this." Openness like mine is not strength, simply dependence, fear of being alone. Closedness like yours is not stoicism, simply a shield, fear of letting anyone hurt you in the places that you are soft. I get hurt in the soft places too often. Balance. We want balance.
I told her eventually her window would close.
You are seeing him on Friday?
Her window should have...abouuuuttt...till Friday.
Post a Comment