all the way back in march.
then i had to stop. i got upset.
Aching my head like it's the weight of the world,
And it seems that I've forgot how to smile
Make friends with the devil, it's dangerous sad
That I don't really have any friends
There's so much left to see,
But I'd rather shut my eyes.
I don't know what's going over me,
But I'd rather shut my eyes.
There's so much that I could see
But I'd rather shut my eyes.
dear bert mccracken,
this is why i love you. yes, your band is 2nd best in my book, but you are absolutely great. and i love you.
the end.
this is like, my 3rd post today. and today has only been an hour and 40minutes long da fuckkk.
urg. urg urg urg.
i need someone right now and i dont know who.
gah. slay me now. [no, wait until after disney and warped. and if im still upset, THEN slay me.]
this isnt the singulair or whatever the fuck i'm on that can cause depression talking. this is me. feeling like shit, and voicing [typing] it for once.
i should probably go to sleep...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment