In kindergarten, my best friend and I had an ongoing pretend game and her pretend name was Kimberly (only in like middle or even high school did I realize this was the pink power ranger’s name, which probably explains the next part, I thought she just liked the name) and my pretend name was Angela. She always used to call me Angela Anaconda. I’m not sure whether she thought I actually chose Angela because of the show (I didn’t, I just liked the name) or whether she just liked to tease me about being like her. Dee? Comment?
just read this. and i cant remember if i did cause of the show or not. probably cause i thought you liked the show. not sure though. xD
ps. i cant comment on tumblr.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
hum. you should be able to. i need to work on the code, i think there's some issues with this theme (but it's so pretty!)
should be better now.
Post a Comment