New Laptop + Sleep Deprivation +Not Wanting To Sleep =...?

Heylo.
I'm Dyllan.
I'm quite weird, please don't mind it.
I have an older sister, we fight a lot, but I really do love her.
I play basketball. I want to go to college for it.
Some of my friends are starting to hate me, and I'm starting to hate them. It's quite wonderful really -_-;
I love taking pictures.
I live for music. It's my life.
My favorite band is My Chemical Romance. They're pretty badass. If you don't like them, we can find another band to talk about :]


I actually only joined for this thing we're doing on the MCRmy. Oh yes, I'm in the Rmy. Cause I'm that hxc. Not really, but whatever. It's past 12:30, and I just got a laptop, meaning I can stay up as late as I want online. I used to have a blog on myotaku.com, but my computer decided to be an ass and kill itself, so I lost my password and I can't get back in :[ So now I have this,
so if you want to read about my life, and be a really, creepy, stalker person.
Go ahead...actually, please don't.
Only read this if you know me, at least somewhat.
Cause that's just creepy.
And I really should go to bed soon...
EEK! a bunch of things just made a really loud boom and we don't know what it was. It might've been stuff in the attic, but like....o__O it woke everyone up and it was scary.

^___^

1 comment:

caryatid child said...

dear dee,
thank you for letting me in, darling.
lovely? I would say that but don't want to use it, you say it's been spoiled.

I don't know if you found mine by yourself but you have a link now!

love you forever,

the neverending bff.